Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have made contact

I can't believe it, the people who have contacted me is unbelievable, they are people from all over the world, it's as if every secret agency has been waiting to lay it all out for everyone.

They have told me incredible things that may or  not be true.

I am assuming the information given was correct, on that basis at my next drop of you can be assured, that anything divulged will be based on what I can assume is accurate information.

The information obtained from my least contact was quite enlightening. The message read, be aware that things are afoot that could be damaging to certain governments.

I can't reveal the contence because if I do, I might have to arrange your death.

I could however give you a clue, the aim of the message was to undermine the present government in Australia by causing the government TV station to have problems covering  the Government press conferences.

Nobody would ever expect that this could ever be anything but a technical fault.
My controller's information is. It was not a fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment